111 Club Membership – Terms & Conditions
The following relates to the purchase of 111 Club Memberships
- Validity – these terms and conditions of sale govern the sale and supply of 111 Club memberships by the Nelson Cricket Association Inc. NCA may amend these terms and conditions from time to time.
- NCA’s Contract With You – a contract exists between you and NCA as soon as your order is received
- Saxton Ground Entry – 111 Club members are bound by the standard NZC Ground Entry Terms and Conditions, which can be found on www.blackcaps.co.nz.
- Pricing and Availability – the 111 Club membership price is not subject to change. The price of each membership is confirmed at $111 plus GST. The number of memberships available for purchase is capped at NCA discretion, given Saxton Oval seating constraints.
- Payment – Credit Card: We accept Visa and MasterCard only.
- Delivery of Membership Collateral – Membership lanyards and tickets to matches will be dispatched a minimum of ten working days before the first match defined as a membership benefit.
- Inclement Weather – Hospitality will proceed irrespective of weather conditions and NCA will liaise with members if hospitality timings are changed.
- NCA Transfers and Returns Policy – the 111 Club membership is fully transferable. Once the membership has been confirmed and the transaction completed a ‘No Returns’ policy will be enforced
- Invalidity of Terms and Conditions – if for any reason part of these terms and conditions is unenforceable; the validity of the remaining terms and conditions shall not be affected.