RULES OF THE NELSON CRICKET ASSOCIATION.
Updated after AGM September 2005.
- 1. The name of this body shall be the NELSON CRICKET ASSOCIATION INCORPORATED. (There in after referred to as “the Association”)
The objects of the Association shall be;
- To foster and encourage the playing of cricket.
- To provide the means for the management and control of cricket within the boundaries of the City ofNelsonand the Tasman District Council, their successors and assigns as defined by New Zealand Cricket.
- To select cricket teams and arrange matches.
- To consider, discuss and resolve all matters affecting the interests of cricket within the area managed and controlled by the Association.
- To affiliate with any other body corporate or incorporate which has for its principal object the control or promotion of cricket.
- To purchase, take upon lease, hire or otherwise acquire and hold real and personal property, rights and privileges, either jointly or as tenant in common, which the Association may deem necessary or convenient for the attainment of any of its objects.
- To construct, maintain, and alter any buildings and works necessary or convenient for the attainment of the Associations objects.
- To sell, Lease, mortgage, charge or otherwise dispose of any of the property of the Association, and to grant such rights and privileges there over as an Association may from time to time think necessary or proper.
- To borrow money and to give such security by way of mortgage, debenture, charge or otherwise however over all or any of the assets and property of the Association as the Association deems appropriate.
- To invest the funds of the Association in such a manner as authorized by the Rules.
- To raise money by any means including subscriptions from members and grant rights and privileges to members.
- To promote social activities and functions and to cater for the refreshment of members of the Association and its guests.
- To do all such things as are incidental or constructive to the attainment of the above objects or any of them.
3. MEMBERSHIP of the Association shall consist of;
- Life members.
- Affiliated clubs.
4. LIFE membership may be conferred on any person in recognition of special services rendered to cricket or to the Association. Life members shall be elected only at an annual general meeting of the Association. Each nominee shall be proposed by at least two life members or affiliated clubs and nominations shall be received by the secretary not later than fourteen days before the date of the Annual general meeting. All nominations shall be approved by the Board of Directors before they are submitted to the Annual general meeting. A nominee must receive at least four fifths of the votes cast by those present at the Annual general meeting and the entitled to vote before life membership is conferred on that person.
5. A life member shall , upon election , be entitled to all the rights and privileges of affiliated club members without payment of an annual subscription or any other payment for such membership.
6. AFFILIATED clubs shall consist of such clubs, sub associations, societies or bodies, whether corporate or unincorporated which have for their principal object the control or promotion of cricket.
6A. MEMBERS shall comprise any person or body, corporate or unincorporated. They shall be accorded such privileges as the Board of Directors see fit.
7. FOR any such Club, Sub Association, society, body or person to become an affiliated club or member as the case may be application must be made in writing to the secretary of the Association and before such club, a sub association, society, body or person shall be approved as an affiliated club or member as the case may be, it or he must receive at least one half of the votes cast by the members of the Board of Directors who are present at a meeting of the Board of Directors of the Association.
8. MEMBERS of affiliated clubs shall be entitled to represent the Association in any team engaged in the game of cricket for which they may be selected. Both affiliated clubs and members of affiliated clubs and members shall be subject to the Rules and By – laws of the Association.
9. THE annual subscription payable by affiliated clubs and members shall be fixed by the Annual general meeting of the Association provided always that the Board of Directors of the Association may fix a subscription not exceeding the annual subscription paid by any affiliated Club which or member who resigns or is dismissed from the Association during the Associations financial year. An Annual subscription shall not be payable by the Nelson Cricket Umpires Association, The Nelson Schoolboys Cricket Board or the Nelson Cricket Supporters Club.
10.MEMBERSHIP of the Association by an affiliated club or member shall cease on either the following grounds;
b. By dismissal.
11. AN affiliated club or member may, providing that all subscriptions to the date of the previous financial year and all other financial obligations to be met by it or him as the case may be have been paid to and acknowledged by the association, including any subscription fixed by the Board of Directors in terms rule 9 resign its or his membership by giving notice in writing to the Secretary.
12. AN affiliated club or member shall be liable to dismissal from the Association if it or he infringes any Rule or By- Law of the Association or neglects or refuses to pay monies or dues to the Association or for the misconduct or any of its teams or members in the case of affiliated clubs of misconduct in the case of a member or for any other good reason.
13. ANY breach shall be reported in writing to the secretary of the Association. The Board of Directors, after hearing such evidence as it shall consider appropriate may at its discretion call on the affiliated Club or member to resign or withdraw the rights and privileges of the affiliated Club or member and/or membership of the Association from the affiliated Club or member for such a period as the Board of Directors thinks fit or otherwise deal with the matter as the Board of Directors thinks appropriate. The Board of Directors may refer the matter to an Annual General Meeting or special General Meeting of the Association and move at that meeting that the affiliated Club or member be dismissed from the Association. An affiliated Club or member may only be dismissed at an Annual General Meeting or Special General Meeting of the Association on a motion for dismissal being carried by a three quarters majority of those present and entitled to vote at such a meeting.
HONORARY VICE PRESIDENTS.
14.HONORARY Vice Presidency may be conferred on any person in recognition of services rendered to the Association or to cricket. Honorary Vice Presidents shall be elected only at an Annual General Meeting of the Association. Each nominee shall be proposed by at least two life members or affiliated clubs and the nominations shall be delivered to the Secretary not later than fourteen days before the date of the Annual General Meeting. Before any nominee shall be elected as a vice president he must receive one half of the votes cast by Life members and affiliated Clubs who are present at the Annual General Meeting and entitled to vote upon such nominations.
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING.
15. THE Annual General Meeting of the Association shall be held not later than the month of September in each year at such place as the Board of Directors may determine. Twenty one days notice in writing of the Annual General Meeting shall be given only to the members of the affiliated clubs of the Association. Such notice shall be sent by ordinary post to the last address given by them to the secretary or notice may be delivered to that address by the secretary.. Notice of the Annual general Meeting shall be advertised twice in a newspaper circulating in the Nelson area not earlier than 14 days nor later than 7 days prior to the meeting.
16. THE business at the Annual general meeting shall be;
a. To receive and adopt the Annual report and statement of accounts.
b. To elect officers of the Association other than the Executive Officer who shall be appointed by the Board of Directors.
c. To elect an Auditor.
d. To elect a Solicitor.
e. To deal with any business, notice of which has been given to the Secretary/Executive Officer Fourteen days prior to the date of the Annual General Meeting.
f. Such general Business of which due notice has not been given pursuant to these Rules but which the Annual General Meeting by a three fifths majority of those present and entitled to vote at the Annual General Meeting wish to deal with.
17. NOMINATIONS for the elections of Officers, the Auditor and Solicitor shall be made and notice of business pursuant to Rule 16 shall be given only by life members and affiliated clubs. They shall be in writing and received by the Secretary/Executive Officer fourteen days prior to the date of the Annual General Meeting. The secretary shall post such nominations and notice of business to the address referred to in clause 15. Those nominated as officers of the Association or as Auditor or as Solicitor must indicate to the secretary their consent to such nomination by the date of the Annual General Meeting.
18. ONLY delegates of affiliated clubs and life members of the Association shall be entitled to vote on any motion at an Annual General Meeting of the Association although members shall be entitled to speak. The names of delegates shall be received by secretary/ Executive Officer prior to commencement of the Annual General Meeting. Each Delegate and life member shall have one vote. The number of delegates from each affiliated club is as follows;
- Two delegates from each sub- association affiliated to the Association.
- Two delegates from each affiliated Club which competed for the Senior Championship in the season prior to the date of the Annual General Meeting.
- One delegate from each affiliated club which completed in a championship or championships other than the senior championship during the season prior to the date of the Annual General Meeting.
- Two delegates from each of the Nelson Cricket Umpires Association, The Nelson Schoolboys Cricket Board of Control and the Nelson Cricket Supporters Club.
19. TEN people, being delegates and life members, present at an Annual General Meeting shall constitute a quorum.
20. THE President of the Association or in his absence, the Vice President of the Association, shall chair the Annual General Meeting. In the absence of either the President or the Vice President of the Association, then the Chairman shall be elected by the delegates there at.
21. AT an Annual general Meeting voting shall be conducted as follows;
- By show of hands in the event of the President being unable to determine the result of voting by voices or if any two delegates request it.
- By secret ballot if any two delegates so request it.
- In the event of an equality of votes on any motion then the President of the Annual General Meeting shall have a casting vote.
SPECIAL GENERAL MEETING.
22. A Special General Meeting of the Association may be convened by the Board of Directors at any time or shall be convened within fourteen days of the receipt by the Secretary/Executive Officer of a requisition signed by two or more life members or affiliated clubs and stating the object for which it is desired to convene the meeting. The secretary/Executive Officer shall give seven days notice of a special general meeting to life members and affiliated clubs. Notice of the meeting shall be advertised twice in a newspaper circulating in the Nelson area not earlier than 14 days or later than 7 days prior to the meeting. The address to which notices shall be directed, the number of delegates, voting procedures, the quorum, and the chairman of the meeting shall apply to the Special General Meeting as if it were an Annual General Meeting.
OFFICERS AND MANAGEMENT.
23.1 THE officers of the Association shall consist of;
- The President.
- A Vice President.
- Chairman of the Board of Directors when elected.
- Secretary/Treasurer in the absence of appointed Executive Officer.
23.2 THE Officers of the Association Patron, President, Vice president and Secretary/Treasurer shall be proposed seconded and elected at each Annual General Meeting of the Association and they shall hold office until the next Annual General Meeting of the Association when they shall retire but be eligible for re election..
24.1 BOARD OF DIRECTORS.
The Board of Directors shall consist of the following;
- The President of the Association.
- The Chairman of the management committee.
- Five Directors.
- The above five Directors will be selected by an independent committee of Three appointed annually by officers of the Nelson Cricket Association after the year 2000.
- The above five Directors will then be approved at the first Management Committee meeting after the Annual General Meeting September 1998 and then annually approved at the Annual General Meeting after the year 2000.
- Two of the Directors will retire by rotation but will be eligible for re appointment each year commencing in the year 2000.
- If any of the Directors resign mid- term the Board will have the right to appoint replacements until the next Annual General Meeting.
- The Management Committee will reserve the right to nominate persons for approval as Directors.
- Every year at the first meeting of the Board of Directors after the management Committee has elected its Chairman the Board of Directors shall elect its chairman.
- At all meetings of the Board of Directors each Director shall have one vote.
- The voting at all meetings of the Board shall be taken on a show of hands unless a motion to take a ballot shall be carried.
- No debate shall be permitted on a motion to take a ballot.
- The chairman of the Board of Directors shall have a deliberative and casting vote.
- At any meeting of the Board of Directors four of its members entitled to vote shall form a quorum.
24.2 DUTIES OF BOARD OF DIRECTORS.
- Establish policy of the Nelson Cricket Association so the Secretary/Treasurer (Executive Officer) can run Nelson Cricket Association on a day to day basis.
- To enter into such contracts, agreements or arrangements in the name of Nelson Cricket as it may deem appropriate necessary or expedient or in the interests of Nelson Cricket, furtherance of its objects.
- To determine all matters of policy dealing with relationships with New Zealand Cricket and Central Districts Cricket and any other national or provincial organizations.
- To determine all matter of policy and arrangement relating to national and senior representative matches.
- To be responsible for promotion and sponsorship of cricket in the Nelson province.
- To appoint delegates to represent Nelson Cricket at General Meetings ofNew Zealandand Central Districts Cricket. Management Committee members may be consulted.
- 1. To appoint and establish authorities in regards to the employment of a Secretary/ treasurer (Executive Officer) and Development/Coaching Officer.
2. A selector or selectors for the purpose of selecting representative teams of the Association.
3. A coach or coaches for representative teams.
4. A manager if required for each of such teams. The Board of Directors may call for nominations from Clubs or advertise for positions above or individuals may hold more than one position at Board of Directors discretion.
- Approve and monitor financial budgets for the Nelson Cricket Association.
- The Board of Directors will meet as and when required to ensure policies are being followed in their respective are of administration.
- To take such action on any reports of misconduct of officials or players while involved with any representative team either within theNelsonProvinceor while at or traveling to or from any match venue as shall be deemed appropriate. NOTE It may delegate such responsibility to any appropriate tribunal.
- If any matters arise which are not, or which in the opinion of the Board of Directors are not provided for the same shall be determined by the Board of Directors in such manner as it shall deem fit and every such determination shall be binding on the Association except and only until set aside by resolution of a General Meeting.
25. THE MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE shall consist of;
Officers of the Association and five persons elected at the Annual General Meeting from 2005 year.
- Two persons will retire by rotation each year commencing 2006 but will be eligible for re election. The two longest serving members shall resign each year and where there is equality in length of service those retiring will be decided by lot.
- The Annual General meeting shall elect two members of the Management Committee each year and those to replace any members of that committee who resigned from it during the preceding year.
- If any person resigns mid term the Management Committee have the right to appoint a replacement until the next Annual General Meeting.
- The Management Committee will reserve the right to nominate Directors for the Board of Control NCA.
- The Committee also reserves the right to co-opt persons if necessary and if required for a specific purpose.
26. THE Management Committee shall manage the affairs of Club cricket in accordance with its Rules and By Laws with special reference to fixtures, grounds, competitions, disputes.
27. THREE persons present at a meeting of the Management Committee shall constitute a quorum.
28. THE Management Committee shall meet at regular intervals throughout the year at such times and places as the Secretary / Executive Officer shall from time to time determine provided however that the Chairman of the Management Committee or any two members may by notice in writing to the Secretary/ Executive Officer require the Secretary /Executive Officer to convene a meeting. The Secretary/Executive Officer shall convene such a meeting within seven days of the receipt by him of such a requisition. Notice of a meeting shall be given either in writing or verbally by the Secretary/Executive Officer to members of the Management Committee and if in writing the notice to be sent by ordinary post to the last address of the members of the executive given by them to the secretary of notices may be delivered by the Secretary/Executive Officer to those addresses.
29. THE Management Committee shall have the following powers, Authorities and duties.
- To elect a chairman at its first meeting after the Annual General Meeting each year from within the members of the management Committee. At all meetings of the Committee each member shall have one vote except Officers of the Association. The voting at al meetings of the Committee shall be taken on a show of hands unless a motion to take a ballot shall be carried. No debate shall be permitted on a motion to take a ballot. The chairman of the management Committee shall have a deliberative and casting vote.
- To appoint such sub-committees as the management Committee thinks fit and to deputize to them such powers and duties of the management Committee as it considers desirable, necessary or expedient. Such Sub – Committees shall meet at regular intervals and report to the Management Committee and conduct their business in accordance with the directions of the Management Committee and of the Rules and By-Laws of the Association.
- To discipline members, affiliated Clubs, their members or teams for conduct contrary to the Associations By – laws or for conduct prejudicial to the interests of cricket.
30. AT the Annual General Meeting of the Association one person who shall not be a member of the Board of directors of the Association or a life Member or Honorary Vice president or Director shall be appointed to Audit the financial statements of the Association and that person shall hold office until the next Annual General Meeting when he shall retire but will be eligible for re election. In the event of the office of the auditor becoming vacant during the year such a vacancy shall be filed by a person appointed by the Board of Directors who fulfils the criterion referred to in this rule.
31. THE auditor shall have the right of access at all times to the books, accounts, vouchers and papers of the Association and to require such information and explanation as she/he thinks fit for the proper performance of his duties.
FINANCE AND ACCOUNTS.
32. THE finances and funds of the Association shall be devoted to the carrying out of the objects of the Association and such finance and funds as are not for the time being invested in carrying out the objects of the Association, shall be temporarily invested on such terms and conditions as the Board of Directors shall from time to time direct. Such funds shall be invested in the name of the nelson Cricket Association unless otherwise directed by the Board of Directors.
33. THE accounts of the Association shall be made up to the 30th day of June in each year. The Secretary/Executive Officer shall cause to be prepared a Statement of income and expenditure up to that date for the previous twelve months and a balance sheet of the assets and liabilities of the Association as at that date. Such statement and balance sheet shall be audited and submitted to the next Annual General Meeting of the Association. The Secretary/Treasurer shall keep proper books of account as the Auditor shall direct and all monies belonging to the Association shall be paid to the Secretary/Treasurer and his receipt shall be sufficient discharge for the payment there of.
34. THE real and personal property of the Association shall not be sold, leased, mortgaged, charged, encumbered or otherwise disposed of nor shall the Association borrow any money except with the authority of the Board of Directors or the members of the Association whose approval shall be obtained at an Annual General Meeting or Special General Meeting.
35. PECUNIARY Profit.
No member or person associated with a member of the organization shall derive any income, benefit or advantage from the organization where they can matererially influence the payment of the income, benefit or advantage except where that income , benefit or advantage is derived from.
- professional services to the organization rendered in the course of business charged at no greater rate than the current market rates, or
- Interest on money lent at no greater rate than the current market rates.
36. ALTERATION of rules.
No addition to or alteration or rescission of the rules shall be approved if it effects the pecuniary profit clause or the winding up clause.
EXECUTIVE OFFICER (SECREATARY/TREASURER)
37. THE duties of the above shall be;
- To convene all meetings of the Association and of the Board of Directors and Management Committee and to perform the clerical work of the Association and to carry out directions given to him by the Board of Directors.
- To retain in her/his custody the seal of the Association and all records and minutes of the Association.
- To keep registers as the Board of Directors and Management Committee may direct.
- To prepare the Annual report to members of the Association in conjunction with the chairmen of the Board of Directors and management Committee.
ALTERAION OF RULES
38. NO new rules shall be made nor shall any rule be altered or repealed except at an Annual General Meeting or Special General Meeting of the Association. Notice in writing of any proposed additions, amendments or alterations signed by the proposer and seconder thereof shall be given to the Secretary/Executive Officer not later than fourteen days before the date appointed for the holding of an Annual General Meeting or Special General Meeting. No change in rules shall be valid until accepted by the registrar of Incorporated Societies.
39. THE Common Seal of the Association shall consist of the words “Nelson Cricket Association” and shall not be affixed to any instrument except by the Authority of a resolution of the Board of Directors of the Association at an Annual Meeting or Special General Meeting and in the presence of any three officers of the Association.
40. THE colours of the Association shall be navy and sky blue. The cap, blazer and dress jersey shall be navy blue with the form of the monogram that approved by the Board of Directors of the Association.
41. THE affairs of the Association may be wound up voluntarily under and subject to the following provisions;
- Such winding up shall be effected only upon a resolution made and passed by a majority who are present in person at a Special General Meeting of the Association, duly convened in accordance with provisions contained in these rules, which resolution shall be confirmed by a like majority present in person at a subsequent Special General Meeting, and held not earlier than one month after the date of the meeting at which such resolution was first passed.
- For the purpose of the winding up of the affairs of the Association there shall be appointed by the meeting such person or persons as is thought fit to act as liquidator or liquidators and his or their remuneration may be fixed by the meeting.
- The winding up of the affairs of the Association shall be deemed to commence from the date on which the resolution confirming such winding up is passed, and from that date the Association shall cease to carry on its objects except insofar as it is necessary for the purpose of winding up.
- Any surplus assets in the hands of the liquidators on completion of the winding up shall be disposed of in a manner directed by the majority present at the Special General Meeting at which the resolution confirming the winding up is passed provided that no distribution or disposal whether by way of money, property or otherwise howsoever shall be made to any member of the Association or to any member of an associated club.
42. ANY dispute or difference of opinion arising from the interpretation of the rules or any matter pertaining to cricket which may not be resolved by these Rules or by the Associations By-laws shall be resolved by the decision of the Board of Directors whose decision shall be final and binding.
NELSON CRICKET ASSOCIATION
All Clubs and Sub-Associations shall pay their subscriptions and all other dues in one installment by the end of December each year, failing which a ten per cent penalty shall be imposed. No challenge may be accepted from any Sub- Association, nor points credited to any Club in any championship match, nor shall its delegates be allowed to speak or vote at any meting of the Association while monies owing to the Association by such a club or Sub- Association remain unpaid, unless the Management Committee is of the opinion that there is a reasonable explanation for such default and resolves that this rule be waived.
REGISTRATION OF CLUB COLOURS
Each affiliated Club or Sub- Association, before adopting colours, shall have such approved by the Management Committee which shall not approve of such club colours if the resemble those of other Club or Sub-Association within the jurisdiction of the Association. Every affiliated club shall register its colours with the Secretary/Executive Officer of the Association.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF AFFILIATED CLUBS AND SUB-ASSOCIATIONS
- Each affiliated Club or Sub-Association shall be provided with a copy of the rules of the Association, and from time to time with any amendments made, and be bound thereby and in the case of an infringement thereof shall be liable to suspension or disqualification by the by the Association. Copies of such rules shall be available to members of affiliated Clubs and Sub- Associations at a price to be decided on by the Management Committee.
- Each Club affiliated to the Nelson Cricket Association shall provide pitches at the following ratio;
1 or 2 teams entered in competitions 1 pitch.
3 or 4 teams entered in competitions 2 pitches.
5 or 6 teams entered in competitions 3 pitches.
7 or 8 teams entered in competitions 4 pitches.
Failure to provide the required pitches will result in the Club having to pay to the Association the cost to have the Council prepare a pitch.
The Management Committee shall have power to enquire into the conduct of any player, team or club, and if in its opinion such conduct is contrary to the rules or prejudicial to the interest of cricket, the management Committee shall have the power to impose such penalty it may deem fit.
Any Club or Sub- Association making a protest must forward it in writing together with a fee of twenty dollars, to the secretary/Executive Officer of the Association within seven days of the occurrence on which the protest is based. The fee shall be refunded if the Management Committee considers the protest frivolous.
GRADE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCHES
The grade championship shall be arranged and managed by a sub-committee of the Management Committee.
- Arrange control and manage all grade matches and any other matches as directed by the Management Committee.
- Classify teams and players in all grade championships.
- To keep register showing names of all players belonging to each affiliated club for reference purposes. The secretary of any affiliated club or his duly authorized shall have access to such register at all reasonable hours.
- To keep tables showing the results of all matches played under the control of the committee and the position of all clubs taking part in the competition matches.
- The committee shall determine for which grade championship each team shall compete and may divide any grade into sections, and vary, amend or alter the grading of teams at any time.
- The committee may appoint an emergency committee of at least three persons from within its membership to deal with matters which arise between meetings of that committee.
- Any Club, Sub- Association or any management Committee member may appeal to the management Committee against any decision of the committee and the Management Committee may uphold or decline the appeal or vary the decision of the committee as it sees fit.
REGISTRATION OF PLAYERS
- Only persons who have been resident within the Associations Boundaries for seven clear days shall be eligible to play in championship matches, provided however that the management Committee may give permission for any person to play in such matches, if, in its opinion, it is desirable to grant such permission.
- No player shall play in more than one championship competition under the control of the Management Committee on any day allowed for a fixture.
- Should any Club enter two or more teams in any grade no transfer of a player from one to another of such teams shall be permitted during the course of the season unless the committee consents.
- Each Club shall advise the Chairman of the Management Committee of its eleven senior players after the second round of competition matches and prior to the third round of competition matches season. A nominated senior player shall not play in a lower grade that season unless he has been reclassified by the management Committee. A player who takes part in more than two senior grade matches after the second competition round shall thereupon be regarded as classified as a senior player provided that there shall be freedom of movement between other grades.
- No player shall be allowed to play for more than one club within the Association in any one season without express permission of the Management Committee provided that any member of a school or college team who may have left during the season may join one other Club. During the vacation members of a school or college team may play for one other club provided that he does not play in a lower grade than which he has been classified. ( College includesUniversityCollege)
- No player transferring from one club to another shall be eligible to play for his new club unless and until he has obtained a financial clearance from the club from which he is transferring.
- It shall not be permissible for a player participating in a representative match to play in a championship match while such a representative match is still in progress provided however the twelfth man in a home representative match shall be permitted to play for his club provided the representative selector agrees.
- No player who has been selected to play in the representative team then pulls out can play for their club when a representative game is scheduled unless the Management Committee gives player permission.
- To be eligible to play in any Nelson representative cricket team a player must be a financial member of a cricket club within the Nelson region.
- Teams playing in the senior competition of NCA must have a second team as a feeder to the senior team.
REPLACEMENT OF PLAYERS
Replacements may be made for players taking part in recognized representative fixtures including K Cup and members of the Executive engaged on official activities of the Association, Central Districts Cricket Association on the New Zealand Cricket Council, for one day of a match and both the player being replaced and the replacement player shall have full playing status.
Any player shall have full playing rights if he is substituting for a second grade player, provided the latter player is himself substituting in the senior grade for a player involved in a representative fixture.
When representative players have been named it will be necessary for captains to state the number of players to be replaced. (But not to name replacement players) before the commencement of play.
Concerning the player being replaced and his replacement, only one of these can bat in any one innings.
OF THE NELSON CRICKET ASSOCIATION.
Amended after Annual General Meeting September 2005.
This edition typed 27.3.08.